The Law Office of Reuben J. Donig
The Law Office of Reuben J. Donig has been serving the Bay Area since 1976. We practice various aspects of personal injury law, including wrongful death. We represent clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, on someone else's property, by animal bites, or by faulty products. We have a proven track record of success in trials, arbitrations, and settlements.
It is the mission of the Law Office of of Reuben J. Donig to provide attentive and personalized services to our clients in order to achieve the best possible result for them. In most cases, this is done not by rushing into a settlement to get quick money, but rather by fully exploring all aspects of the loss which they have suffered and will continue to suffer as a result of someone else's carelessness. It is our belief that no case should be settled until you, the client, have the best possible information regarding the various aspects of your claims, including:
- The full extent of all injuries suffered;
- The treatment rendered and cost of such treatment;
- All of the parties responsible for causing your injuries;
- The resources (insurance or otherwise) available to compensate you;
- The resolution or non-resolution of the injuries you've sustained;
- The level of income or potential income that was lost as a result of the injury;
- Any additional, future medical treatments and procedures reasonably likely to be needed;
- How successful these future medical treatments and procedures are likely to be;
- The risks involved with these future medical treatments and procedures;
- The estimated costs of these future medical treatments and procedures;
- Any long-term or permanent injuries or problems you are or will be facing; and
- The presence and extent of any pain, suffering, and adverse life changes you have had, and in the future will experience as a result of these injuries.
Although this can take time and entails some expense, in the final analysis, the additional time and cost is almost always worth it. As a lawyer with more than 30 years of experience and as a person who has lived my entire life and practiced right here in the Bay Area, I have the knowledge, the experience, the resources, and the professional contacts to best assist in obtaining the answers and other information to these important questions. In most cases, I advance the costs of handling your case, and my fee is contingent on your receiving a successful outcome. Unless you obtain a monetary recovery, you pay no fee.
We continually see the challenges that injured persons and their families face. These types of injuries can cause significant physical, emotional, and financial hardships for victims and their loved ones. Our client is the most important person in our office and we are dedicated to providing attentive and personal service. Our mission is to try to help our clients receive fair and just compensation for their injuries and losses, without any unnecessary delay. To us that means always trying to keep you posted on the progress of your case, promptly returning your phone calls, clearly explaining your case to you, helping you to solve your problems, and paying personal attention to you and the details of your case.
Our office also represents clients in general civil litigation such as general business, contract, and real estate disputes.
Reuben J. Donig