San Mateo Personal Injury Attorney
Tragic accidents do not always entitle the injured person or family members of the bereaved to a claim for compensation. However, if you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury that has resulted in a spinal cord injury or brain damage, do not hesitate to contact experienced lawyer Reuben J. Donig to review your options and ensure that no compensation source is overlooked.
If you would like San Mateo personal injury attorney Mr. Donig to review your case, please contact our office today at (650) 638-2336 to schedule a free consultation.
San Francisco Injury Claim Lawyer, Establishing Liability for an Accident or Injury
Often, an injured person may make several claims for a single event—such as a car or trucking accident—under their health insurance and/or automobile policies. This includes provisions for uninsured or underinsured motorists. Negligence on the part of another driver, defective manufacturing of a vehicle in the crash, or lack of roadway maintenance by a government agency may make it possible to make further claims.
San Francisco attorney Mr. Donig will help you identify all possible claims and ensure that you, as the victim or family member of the deceased victim, will receive the maximum compensation possible. Upon consulting Mr. Donig, your case’s strength and likelihood of success at trial will be discussed.
Mr. Donig’s experience gives him the ability to effectively negotiate the best outcome for you, and he will ensure that you are informed throughout the proceedings. Though a trial requires time and expense, it may be well worth your while in terms of financial compensation; this will also be discussed in your free consultation with attorney Reuben J. Donig.
Our Firm Keeps You Well-Informed; You Make the Decisions
If you choose us to handle your case, not only will we explore all aspects of your claim, but we will also provide you with a plan of action that you may accept or reject. We will not move forward until you are prepared to make a well-informed decision based on the following factors:
- The parties responsible for causing the injuries
- Insurance policies and other compensation sources
- The full extent of your physical and/or psychological injuries
- Medical treatment and counseling costs
- Potential costs and risks of future medical treatment
- Temporary or permanent disability due to injuries
- Pain and suffering, and loss of quality of life
- Loss of present and future wages
Our Personal Injury Practice
Attorney Reuben J. Donig is well prepared to handle a wide range of injury claims resulting from assaults and accidents, including claims involving the following factors:
- Dangerous road conditions
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
- Dangers of not having uninsured motorist coverage
- Distracted driving accidents
- Common carrier accidents
- Train accidents
- Bus accidents
- Municipal transport accidents
- Motor vehicle accident information center
- Things your insurance broker may not tell you
- Premises Injury Law
- Dangerous conditions on private property
- Dangerous conditions on public property
- Defective roadways
Other Personal Injury Law Topics
- Defective products
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Catastrophic injury
- Wrongful death
- Accident injury claims against the government
San Mateo Truck Accident Law Firm: Pay No Attorney Fees Unless We Get Results
If you or a loved one has experienced serious injury, it is vital that you get a legal opinion before accepting any settlement offer.
Attorney Reuben J. Donig is waiting to speak with you today about your claim; please call (650) 638-2336 or e-mail our San Mateo office to arrange a free consultation. Because we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not be billed unless you receive financial compensation as a result of our efforts.
Reuben J. Donig
San Mateo, California, Personal Injury Lawyer