Legal Assistance After A Catastrophic Injury
If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious permanent injury, you must cope with extraordinary medical, emotional and financial issues, and an uncertain future. At this difficult time you will have to make decisions that will affect your ability to take care of yourself and your family in the years to come.
Let our San Mateo law firm help. The Law Office of Reuben J. Doing offers personal, skilled assistance throughout the personal injury claims process.
Find Out The True Value Of A Permanent Injury
Mr. Donig has been handling claims for serious injury and wrongful death for over 30 years, serving clients throughout California’s San Francisco Bay Area. Our clients benefit from his experience, as he accurately identifies the true value of claims for permanent, life-changing injuries.
Ready To Assist You After All Types Of Injuries
Our attorney is prepared to advise clients on cases involving a wide range of serious injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), closed head injuries, brain damage resulting in memory loss, personality changes or a persistent vegetative state
- Loss of limbs or the use of limbs (paralysis, quadriplegia) and other degrees of paralysis
- Loss of a bodily function such as hearing or sight
- Third- or second-degree burns, disfigurement and facial scarring
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Injuries resulting from a car accident or motorcycle accident
As your lawyer, Mr. Donig will call on life care, medical and economic experts to assist in building a compelling presentation of your case’s value to insurance negotiators and a jury. He will work to get you the compensation you deserve.
Protect Your Rights — Talk With A Lawyer
It is important, in order to preserve your right to maximum compensation for your loss, to speak to a lawyer before making a statement to or accepting a settlement offer from an insurance company. If you would like to arrange a free consultation with attorney Reuben J. Donig, please contact our San Mateo office at 650-668-3600.