Who can I sue if a child on a bike injured me?

Well, if it’s a young child, the parents are legally responsible for supervising the child. So typically, it would be the parents of the child and you would hope that they have homeowner’s or renter’s insurance that would cover them. Theoretically, the idea is that if they aren’t watching the child, they aren’t being careful, so you might have a negligence claim.

Practice Areas