Defective Stairwells

Defective Stairwells Accidents

People use stairs frequently without anticipating problems that may cause a fall such as irregular steps, loose or missing handrails, or broken stairs. Yet the injuries of a fall on a set of faulty stairs are often severe, particularly if the victim is elderly.

If you were injured on a stairway in California, call the Law Office of Reuben J. Donig today. Our lawyer has decades of experience in this and other personal injury cases. He has the skill you need to pursue fair compensation.

Broken Stairs, Missing Handrails And Irregular Steps May Be Code Violations

Building codes ensure that stairs are safe for users; if the code is not followed, as in a step that is too short or an improperly installed handrail, an injury may result. Code violations may include irregularly placed steps, slick carpeting or broken stairs. These may be enough to make a liability claim for injuries incurred.

Building Your Case For A Substantial Settlement Or Verdict

Using his extensive knowledge of premises liability, attorney Reuben J. Donig will ensure that the cause and result of your injuries are well-documented. This enables him to prove that negligence was the triggering factor, which can potentially help you receive full compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages and other consequences. Mr. Donig will do the following:

  • Consult experts as necessary, collecting convincing photographic and other physical evidence
  • Obtain witness testimonies, if applicable
  • Demonstrate the extent of the current and expected future consequences and costs of your injury

With his strong focus on recovering damages for injury victims, experienced lawyer Reuben J. Donig holds an impressive track record of verdicts and settlements that demonstrate both skill and commitment.

It Costs You Nothing To Learn About Your Rights

Attorney Reuben J. Donig will talk with you about your unique situation in a free consultation. Simply call our San Mateo County office at 650-668-3600, or contact our firm online.