Claims Against The Government

Government Negligence Attorneys

Just as businesses and other organizations are held responsible for their actions and those of their employees, the same is true for the cities, counties and state of California. If a government agency or employee’s negligence caused your injury, you are entitled to receive a personal injury claim.

Unless you act quickly, you may forfeit your right to receive compensation for damages, as the guidelines for filing a personal injury claim against the government are stricter than claims against a private party. In addition to strict deadlines, suing a city or county in California requires a stronger burden of proof than if you sued a private party.

A lawyer with the relevant experience and relations with highly esteemed experts is a necessity to successfully filing a claim against the government. You will find such a lawyer at the Law Office of Reuben J. Donig in San Mateo County.

Attorney Reuben J. Donig Can Help

With over 40 years of experience serving the San Francisco Bay Area, personal injury attorney Mr. Donig is prepared to handle a wide variety of claims involving government agencies. Some examples of his expertise include the following:

  • Animal attacks, including police dog and guard dog bites
  • Auto accidents, including those involving government vehicles such as ambulances, fire trucks, police cars and city dump trucks
  • Injuries due to dangerous premises in public spaces, including defective roadways, sidewalks, government buildings, parks, and other county and state property
  • Slip-and-fall accidents due to irregular surfaces and/or defective stairs
  • Assaults resulting from negligent security measures

You Need A Skilled Lawyer On Your Side

It’s not easy to bring a claim against the government. The other side has extensive resources and experience in these matters. This means you need an attorney on your side with in-depth experience in these types of cases, too.

Call the Law Office of Reuben J. Donig today at 650-668-3600, or contact us online.